For this first Weekend Selects, I looked at the essence of what the weekend means. A time meant for relaxation, the weekend should be seen more than just a pause between the busy week life. Take these two days to listen to some fine Brazilian bossa nova, read something new, or just enjoy the passing of time.
- Relax to João Gilberto's intimate Live in Tokyo album.
- Listen to it in this beautiful new Bang & Olufsen bluetooth speaker.
- Read this great interview on all things tea with Kathy Chan in A Standard of Living.
- Read another great Mr. Porter feature on how J.Crew's head of Menswear, Frank Muytjens spends the weekend.
- Shop for some relaxed weekend wear at A.P.C.
- Eat some delicious organic chocolate with a beautiful packaging done by Homework Studio.